WWE has announced that, starting Friday, WWE fans will get to experience “ThunderDome”. The company is calling it their interactive experience that will allow fans to be back in attendance via an online feed and an LED screen.
Much like the NBA has done, fans can apply and log in to watch the shows live. From there, they may see themselves on screen and Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that there will be even be audio, which means if the fans have their mics turned on, they can become part of the show by cheering and booing their favorite WWE Superstars.
Photos have been leaking all day of the construction at Orlando’s Amway Center where WWE will be producing shows out of for the foreseeable future and it looks like the company has really tried to make this something special.
WWE’s official statement on the ThunderDome experience:
“As WWE takes residency at the world-class Amway Center, we have reimagined our live event experience for today’s environment,” said Brian Flinn, WWE Chief Marketing & Communications Officer. “In partnership with The Famous Group, we will virtually bring our fans back into the show and recreate the interactive in-arena atmosphere that has been a staple of WWE events for decades.”
For fans who want to be a part of the experience, they can sign up to take part in any of the below listed shows:
WWE Event Schedule for August:
Friday, August 21 – Friday Night SmackDown, Amway Center, 8 pm ET on FOX
- Saturday, August 22 – NXT TakeOver XXX, Full Sail Live, 7 pm ET on WWE Network
- Sunday, August 23 – SummerSlam, Amway Center, 7 pm ET on WWE Network
- Monday, August 24 – Monday Night Raw, Amway Center, 8 pm ET on USA Network
- Wednesday, August 26 – NXT, Full Sail Live, 8 pm ET on USA Network
- Friday, August 28 – Friday Night SmackDown, Amway Center, 8 pm ET on FOX
- Sunday, August 30 – Payback, Amway Center, 7 pm ET on WWE Network
- Monday, August 31 – Monday Night Raw, Amway Center, 8 pm ET on USA Network