WWE announced on Saturday that on the final Raw before WrestleMania, the show will feature a RAW Tag Team Championship match. The champions, Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder of The Revival, will face Ricochet & Aleister Black for the tag team titles.
Considering Asuka just lost the SmackDown Live Women’s Championship, viewers now know, anything can happen.
Black and Ricochet have been all over WWE programming as of late. They just recently won the finals of the Dusty Cup on the latest episode of NXT and they’ll be heading to NXT Takeover: New York to take on the NXT Champions, the War Raiders. They could come back to WrestleMania 35 the next night holding two sets of titles. Not to mention, as a team, they’ve now got two wins over The Revival and WWE may just decide to give the NXT
The go-home show is supposed to be one that sets the table for the matches that will be taking place the following Sunday. This match could throw the entire tag division for a loop.
Below is the updated line-up for Monday’s go-home RAW from Washington, DC:
- Aleister Black & Ricochet vs. The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder) (c) for the WWE RAW Tag Team Championships.
- Eight-woman action with Beth Phoenix making her in-ring return and teaming with Natalya and WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks and Bayley vs. Nia Jax, Tamina Snuka, and The IIconics.
- Batista returns and will go nose-to-nose with Triple H. Will there be any more stipulations added to their match?
- WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar returns to confront Seth Rollins after he threatened Paul Heyman.
- Rey Mysterio becomes the next up in Kurt Angle’s farewell tour.
- Six-woman action with The
RiottSquad vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Flair, Becky Lynch andRAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey
The Revival loses the titles on Monday making things even more hectic than they already feel going into a PPV that is supposed to be well thought out in advance. It might have a little something to do with The Revival posting a photo on social media with a fan wearing an AEW shirt too.